Information we receiveYou may give us information about your brand by using the online forms provided on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or social media platforms. This includes, without limitation, information you provide during discussions about your brand with one of our page managers or Imarked administrators or when you report a problem with the website or our services. The information you give us may include your; brand/business name, business description, business address, telephone number and email address. It might also include information about you regarding your brand’s interests and other contact details.
What we use the information forWe utilize the information provided by you to process the services/product purchased. We also utilize the information to contact you in a case we need clarity with regards to your purchase, as well inform you about other services/products you may need.
Security of informationAll information provided to us by you is stored securely. Payment transactions may be undertaken by third party service providers and will be encrypted using industry standard SSL technology. Also note that the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secured, but we use strict procedures and measures to avoid unauthorized access.
Children ProtectionHere at Imarked, children protection is made a priority, hence we advice parents and guardians as the case may be to monitor and guide their children on online activity. At no point do we intentionally receive information of children that are under 13 of age. Hence, we are NOT responsible for any actions carried out by any child on our website of any of our social media platforms. Please report any situation relating to this to; firstname.lastname@example.org - if at any point you observe your child has given us information.
Imarked administrators ensure that the services and products made available to you are up to the required and obtainable standard with regards to your designs needs. We place the desires of our clients as priority in our line of providing professional branding services; reason we have a very effective customer care service for complaints, compensations and refunds. Also, it is in our very interests to protect the company’s rewards for their efforts to carry out any services listed in our website or social media pages. Please read the refund policy carefully;
You will be refunded in full if;
- • You have not received the first drafts of your services/products; hence service has not been carried out.
- • The services/products delivered to you are totally different from your description, and a complaints being made within 48hours after receiving the first draft.
- • The services/products are not delivered within the required time frame.
- • We decide to terminate or end your contract for a reason other than your breach of agreement.
- • The work has not started that is, immediately you make payment.
We may not grant you a refund if;
- • You have received the first drafts of your services/products; hence service has been carried out.
- • You suddenly decide to change your mind about our services/products after making payments, and resources have been utilized in processing of your order.
- • You have made so many modification and corrections to the first drafts of the service/products.
- • You are inactive for over 7days.
- • The final files of your service/products has been sent to your via email.
- • Your initial design mock up for your WEBSITE has been revised or inner pages have been created with your approval.
All refunds request
- • All refunds request should be made to email@example.com (N/B; Ensure you have met the necessary requirements of this policy).
- • As compensation for the dissatisfaction of the services rendered, we will in return provide revisions of the designs delivered to you till it meets your satisfaction.
- • Imarked has the right to reject or accept any refund request with regards to the stated conditions.
Revisions are simply the number of times we can adjust your already-made designs by our design team to fit your taste. Since art is subjective, there are circumstances where one might have a change of heart of the color of the logo or the perspective of the design and need it changed. Revisions provide you with the luxury to do that without incurring any extra cost. However, revisions will only occur when the number of concepts related with the service you paid for has been exhausted. Imarked Branding Agency will not create a new concept for your design if you have exhausted the number of concepts you have.
Product and services delivery policies
Once the services/products offered to you has met your satisfaction, you can request for it to be sent to your email, in the required formats you need them.
How to contact us
Change to imarked policies
From time to time, we may update our policy. So as long as you continue to use the services provided by this website, you agree with the updated version of the policy. Please do well to check back frequently to see if there are any updates or changes to the policy.